Friday 18 April 2014

Easter Eggs

Here's my haul from Salute. I didn't actually go, but a mate did and picked these up for me. Six packs of Drabant Miniatures from the Old Glory stall, and a single fantasy miniature from Hasselfree. The vikings were 6 for the price of 5 so a good deal, I was convinced by what I had seen on the web that they were for me, thought I might as well take advantage of the show offer. There's 12 archers and 12 combat troops here - enough for 3 Saga points or a good addition to my viking collection for other games. When I have cleaned and prepared them I will put up some decent photos, but I can say already that they are the best dark age figures in my collection.

The Hasselfree mini I have bought as a companion to my upcoming Statuesque fantasy adventurers. I have no idea if the scale will match, but stylistically they seem as though they will be. I will know for sure when the Statuesque pre-order arrives. I don't know what to use them for yet, but have a few ideas in mind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...