Thursday 17 September 2015

Dwarf Rangers WIP 2

As with so many of my new projects, I got a bit obsessed with the dwarfs -  I  had to get the skin painted after the rejected test model of the previous post. I was intending painting just the champion as my new test subject, but ended up painting the whole regiment. I am more happy with this scheme, it's ruddy without being too pink or too orange. My plan now, if I can keep to it, is to paint the champion by the end of the month and the whole regiment by the end of October. It would be nice to keep up the pace on the chaos warriors too!

2 comments:

Matt Crump said...

They are pale because they haven't had enough beer !

Nord said...

Clearly you have never supped Old Grumblers Superior Pale Ale!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...