Friday 12 March 2010

Boar Boyz

After fielding the orcs and goblins in a recent game, I realised that I had never got round to assembling boar boyz. I picked up some metal figures on ebay maybe a year ago, which I stripped this week. Add in a few plastic bits and the job was easier than I expected - I spent just a couple of hours bashing these together. Not sure why I waited so long, I guess there's always something else to spend hobby time on. I love the guy with the banner, with his hook for a hand. The boss has a trophy rack, just in case you are trying to make out the silver blob in the centre of the picture!

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Brilliant, fantasy orcs! Looking forward to seeing these painted up. Did you read the announcement that GW will be releasing plastic boar boyz in May?

Nord said...

Yes I did notice that. So I was in two minds about bashing these together or just throwing them back on ebay. There is a chance that I will hate the new boar boyz, but that's unlikely as most of the GW ork models have been really nice recently, and I suspect that the same sculptor will be involved. In that case, I will just have to console myself in the knowledge that I have a unique unit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...