Friday 8 November 2013

Khorne Marauders in progress

Painting work is progressing on the Khorne marauders. Most of the neutral colours are now completed, the lack of red will be rectified in the next painting session.

As I was completing assembly I was searching through my bits for some Khorne icons to use on the banner. Alas, my search was fruitless and I will have to rely on my freehand ability, which is nerve-wracking. However, I did find a Reaper model of a viking that I am using as the unit champion. The previous unit champion has now been promoted to a hero, though strictly he is called an exalted champion! Chaotic nomenclature at it's finest.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice ones matey! Really liking how you finish these! They look great in numbers

Anonymous said...

I've been a long time follower of your blog and really appreciate your painting style. Any chance of seeing some dark Elves in the near future?

If your so inclined you can check out my efforts at http://agrognardslair.blogspot.ca/

Nord said...

Sorry, no more elves on the way. At some stage I might return to the HighWood Elves army, but there's no chance of an army of their dark brethren.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...