Thursday 11 August 2016

Escape from Colditz Castle

Every couple of months I get a mailing from Osprey containing details of their new releases. This one caught my eye - the 75th anniversary editon of a classic game. I was transported back through rosy tinted mists of time. I played this game with my brothers and mates when we were schoolkids -  if we could persuade somebody to be the Germans. In later years I played with my own family, every xmas we dragged out a few board games like this (along with Talisman, Risk, Cluedo). Happy memories of a great game. The new artwork looks really nice and the updated rules sound intriguing. I still have my copy of the game, but I might just have to put this on my xmas list.


2 comments:

Matt Crump said...

I still have my original copy too 😀

Nord said...

I think the copy I have is the second one I bought, the first was worn out when I was a schoolboy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...